Premature Aging Causes are a motive of stress for many individuals.
A wrinkle is a fold in the skin, which appears persistently as the skin begins to age. The major mechanism that drives the development of a wrinkle is called glycation.
Glycation is a physiological process that occurs when a protein molecule binds to a sugar molecule. After a series of chemical reactions, this bond forms an end product that’s known as an AGE (advanced glycation end product).
The production of AGEs is what damages the surface of the skin by weakening collagen.There are several things that cause wrinkles, all though we can not fully change our appearance, we can still prevent other flaws from occurring.
One thing that occurs as we age and can not be changed is the natural aging process. As we get older our skin starts to lose some of its youthful fullness. It starts developing visible lines on our face and becomes thinner and drier.
Our genes play a heavy role in this matter as they also part take in when these changes occur. This is called ” Intrinsic Aging” in medical terms.
We can influence another type of aging that affects our skin. Our environment and lifestyle choices can cause our skin to age prematurely.
The medical term for this type of aging is “extrinsic aging.” By taking some preventive actions, we can slow the effects that this type of aging has on our skin.
Read This Article To find Out Premature Aging Causes
#1-Premature Aging Causes- Sun Exposure
- Photo Aging- photo aging is the wrinkling of the skin as well as the loss of skin elasticity and growth of sun spots. Which are all caused by sun exposure.
- Your skin starts to sag when the dermis (outer layer of skin) that contains collagen and elastics ( protein for skin firmness) under goes decomposition.
- The UVA rays from the sun penetrate the dermis and cause abnormal production of collagen and elastics.
- This creates an enzyme that tries to rebuild the damaged collagen and elastics, but often fails in its attempt to rebuild it and ends up initiating the decomposition reaction.
The continuous process of enzymes damaging collagen is how wrinkled skin occurs.
But don’t worry this does not mean you can not go tanning or to the beach anymore because luckily there are a few simple ways to prevent this:
- Wear Sunscreen
- Hydrating face masks
- Drink a lot of Water
#2-Premature Aging Causes-Smoking
Q: Is it true that smoking causes wrinkled skin?
I am sure Everyone Knows that smoking is a bad habit.
Smoking is bad for your skin, it causes your aging to arrive earlier than you when you want it to, and it will make you look much older than your actual age!
Yet there are an estimated 42.1 Americans who are current smokers which lead to around 480,000 deaths each year!
Early wrinkling is visible under a microscope in smokers as young as 20. The more years and packs smoked, the more likely wrinkles will occur. Wrinkles are also more likely to be deeper in smokers. Tobacco smoke gives skin an unhealthy color and texture, as well.
The more you smoke and the longer you smoke all contribute to how fast and how much of your skin will have wrinkles, and even though in the beginning, the damages will be hard to see it is still there and yet to develop fully, yet. Smoking is an example of a habit that contributes to Premature Aging Causes.
How does smoking lead to wrinkles?
- The nicotine in cigarettes causes narrowing of the blood vessels in the outermost layers of your skin.
- This impairs blood flow to your skin.
- With less blood flow, your skin doesn’t get as much oxygen and important nutrients, such as vitamin A.
Many chemicals in tobacco smoke also damage collagen and elastin, which are fibers that give your skin its strength and elasticity. As a result, skin begins to sag and wrinkle prematurely because of smoking.
Plus, repeated exposure to the heat from burning cigarettes and the facial expressions you make when smoking, like pursing your lips when inhaling and squinting your eyes to keep smoke out can contribute to wrinkles.
#3 – Premature Aging Causes-Sleeping Positions
Recent studies have shown that some sleeping conditions cause facial distortion and wrinkles over time. Skin wrinkles are formed when the face is pressed against any sleep surface. They tend to worsen due to the repetition of this sleeping method. Combined with the thinning of the skin and decreased elasticity as we age.
Experts believe that sleeping on your stomach, on your side when your face is being pushed in that same position over and over again can be a problem.
- Some say that it’s best to sleep on your back with a pillow tucked between the knees to prevent rolling. However, the type of material covering the bed is also important.
- The bedding material should be soft and pillow cases should have a high thread count. This leads to better rest, which will cause the facial skin to drop less during waking hours.
- Sleep wrinkles are also influenced by the amount of time spent in various positions. While our initial sleep position is a conscious decision, we change positions throughout the night unconsciously.
- A good remedy to prevent face wrinkles while you sleep is to sleep on your back.
When you sleep on your stomach or on the sides of your body, there is constant pressure towards that area (face), which over time contributes to sleep lines. So by sleeping on your back, you are preventing these unwanted sleep lines from occurring on your face.
If you are not comfortable with this method, then I suggest to try it out and practice it, so it will be beneficial for you in the long run.
#4 – Premature Aging Causes – Not healthy Foods
- You are what you eat. Another one of our Premature Aging Causes are the foods we eat. There are many foods that contribute to wrinkles and aged skin. Like refined sugar. Refined sugar in the form of glucose and fructose has been shown to bind with the amino acids present in collagen and elastin, which support the dermis. This process is called glycation. Sugar is contained in many foods that we eat on a daily basis, so it is essential that we make sure and be careful as to what we choose to be put into our mouths.
- Another food that causes wrinkles and aged skin is Processed or over cooked meat. This includes the overheating of healthy foods like meat, as well as the processing of meat, which usually involves high-heating methods.
- As a result, these meats end up with high levels of advanced glycation end products (AGEs). Consumption of overly cooked meat or processed meat can lead to oxidant stress and inflammation, which are linked to some diseases, including the aging of the skin tissue.
- AGEs are naturally present in the uncooked animal tissue. Many cooking techniques, in particular, grilling, broiling, and roasting, resulting in the formation of new AGEs.
- When it comes to meat consumption, the best solution is to get organic meat. It’s recommended to consume high-quality animal products, raised properly – this way the animals lived a low-stress life and likely have less oxidative stress in their tissues, and had fewer chemicals injected into their body, in which they get enriched and produce more for their suppliers.
Summary: As we get older, our skin tends to develop signs of aging, such as wrinkles. A wrinkle is a fold in the skin. Although we can never change our full physical appearance. There are still some remedies we can practice in order to prevent further signs of aging and to get rid of the current ones.
- We can start off with reducing sun exposure. Photo aging is the wrinkling of the skin as well as the loss of skin elasticity and growth of sun spots, which are all caused by sun exposure which leads to a saggy and wrinkled skin.
- Smoking is also a major facet that contributes to wrinkles. The nicotine in cigarettes causes narrowing of the blood vessels in the dermis (outer layer of skin). This impairs blood flow to your skin. With less blood flow, your skin doesn’t get as much oxygen and important nutrients, such as vitamin A.
- Another wrinkle contributor is the none healthy sleeping positions. Skin wrinkles form when the face is pressed against any sleep surface. They tend to worsen due to the repetition of this sleeping method. Combined with the thinning of the skin and decreased elasticity as we age. A good remedy to prevent face wrinkles while you sleep is to sleep on your back.
- And Finally, the last wrinkle contributor on our list are the foods we eat. There are many foods that contribute to wrinkles and aged skin. Like refined sugar. Refined sugar in the form of glucose and fructose is shown to bind with the amino acids present in collagen and elastin, which support the dermis. A second food that causes wrinkles and aged skin is Processed or over cooked meat. This includes the overheating of healthy foods, as well as the processing of meat.
About These Anti-Aging Products:
Dermology Anti Aging Cream
We are all well aware that when we reach a certain point in our life, whether we like it or not wrinkles will sooner or later invade our complexion. But hey, look at the positive side.
You can easily banish those wrinkles and unwanted looking skin with The Dermology anti aging Cream.
The Dermology Cream is a skin care formulation designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet. The formula also improves the elasticity and firmness of the skin. Dermology Anti-Aging Cream can also be beneficial to protect the skin from the development of skin aging signs.
Dermology Anti-Aging Cream can also be beneficial to protect the skin from the development of skin aging signs.
Revitol Anti Aging Cream
If you’re tired of waking up to discover new wrinkles and fine lines emerging, look no further than Revitol’s #1-selling anti-aging product.
Many people fall in love with Revitol’s Anti-Aging Moisturizer and once they start using it many of their past problems suddenly disappear. Its rich formula diminishes wrinkles, renews skin cells, clears dark circles and promotes elasticity. And most importantly, it clears up your skin keeping you young and confident.
Revitol Anti Aging Treatment takes control of your face and puts aging into the past.